Anti-Aging Peptide Bioregulators
At Qi Supplements, we have a vast array of Peptide Bioregulators. Peptide bioregulators are often referred to as ‘nature’s gene switches.’ They were invented in Russia in the 1980s by the Kremlin, and have shown to bypass the protein synthesis by interacting directly with cell DNA. This basically means that body tissue and cells can regenerate faster when taking peptide bioregulators.
Not only is this a great anti-aging supplement, but peptide bioregulators also help with:
- Blood clotting
- Eye receptors
- The immune system
- Regulating fluid balance
- Structural role with muscle and body tissue;
- and more
Pineal gland supplements have also been shown to increase lifespan.
Check out the many peptide bioregulators we offer:
- 8 Pineal Peptide Bioregulator (Endoluten®) 20 Capsules - Endoluten contains natural pineal gland peptides. Pineal gland peptides have beneficial effects on the neuroendocrine, immune, cardiovascular, and reproductive systems, as well as carbohydrate metabolism, sleep, bone marrow, bones, and joints.
- Benagene - 30 Capsules - benaGene™ is a novel caloric restriction mimetic, meaning that it mimics the genetic expression in a similar way as to caloric restriction would.
- A-5 Nervous System Peptide Bioregulator (Cerluten®) 20 Capsules - Cerluten is a dietary supplement with natural brain peptides. It influences the central nervous system which is the primary, most important controller of the whole body.
- A-18 Muscle Peptide Bioregulator (Gotratix®) 20 Capsules - Gotratix is a dietary supplement with natural muscle peptides. It is best used in preventing muscle loss in aging men and women, particularly over the age of 40.
- A-13 Testes Peptide Bioregulator (Testoluten®) 20 Capsules - Testoluten is a dietary supplement with natural testicular peptides. Therefore, it is a supplement for the male reproductive system, where aging changes take place mainly in the testicles.
- A-6 Thymus Peptide Bioregulator (Vladonix®) 20 Capsules - Vladonix is a dietary supplement with natural thymus peptides. These are responsible for the proper functioning of the immune system and protecting the body against aging disease.
- A-4 Cartilage Peptide Bioregulator (Sigumir®) 20 Capsules - Sigumir is a dietary supplement with natural cartilage and bone peptides. It can help work against conditions like rheumatism and arthritis.
- A-17 Adrenal Peptide Bioregulator (Glandokort®) 20 Capsules - Glandokort is a dietary supplement with natural adrenal gland peptides, which helps prevent too low levels of adrenaline and noradrenaline.
- A-8 Pineal Peptide Bioregulator (Endoluten®) 60 Capsules - Endoluten is a dietary supplement with natural pineal gland peptides. It can have positive effects on the body’s neuroendocrine, immune, cardiovascular, and reproductive systems, as well as carbohydrate metabolism, sleep, bone marrow, bones, and joints.
- A-2 Thyroid Peptide Bioregulator (Thyreogen®) 20 Capsules - Thyreogen is a dietary supplement with natural thyroid peptides. It plays a major role in balancing important bodily functions like cell metabolism.
- A-9 Kidney Peptide Bioregulator (Pielotax®) 20 Capsules - Pielotax is a dietary supplement with natural kidney peptides. It can help kidneys remove waste from the body, stabilize fluids, and secrete important hormones.
- A-16 Prostate Peptide Bioregulator (Libidon®) 20 Capsules - Libidon is a dietary supplement with natural prostate peptides. It helps prevent prostate enlargement (BPH) which is the most common prostate problem.
How can I look younger?
The short answer to that question is, you can't. The best and fastest way to look younger is to take care of yourself. But what if you still want an easy way to look younger? Read on, because this article has some effective tips on how to look your best 30 years down the line — even when you’ve already hit your peak age!
Anti-aging isn't just about looking younger as long as possible, it's about looking better with a youthful glow all throughout your life. Follow these simple steps for looking youthful and radiant without spending an arm and a leg at the cosmetics counter!
How can I stop my face from aging?
Do you want to know how to stop your face from aging? Then stop using chemicals on your face and use organic products only.
In addition to using organic products, cleanse your skin and moisturize it properly. If you have a healthy diet, alcohol, and smoking should be avoided also. You will see an improvement in the condition of your skin once you start taking these steps towards a healthy lifestyle.
What age should you start using anti-aging?
It is important for you to start using anti-aging products as early as possible. For those who have started using anti-aging products early, they found it very helpful and have noticed that their skin has been glowing over a period of time without any problem. You should start using these products after you are 40 years old, but to prevent premature aging, it is better to use them earlier.
Anti aging supplements
Supplementing your diet with anti aging supplements can be a great way to ensure that your skin remains healthy and glowing well into old age.
These extracts are harvested from plants specifically for their age-defying properties and, once they are inside your body, they will begin working to maintain the health of your cells. Some of these supplements even contain ingredients that are quite powerful in their own right and have been studied by scientists for decades!
Are anti aging skin care products safe?
The first thing you will notice about the quality of an anti aging skin care product is whether or not it is completely safe for your skin. If the product contains harmful chemicals, then there will not be any positive benefits of using that product other than giving your skin irritation and stretch marks.
Which drugs have anti aging benefits?
There are some drugs that have anti aging benefits, and you should consult a doctor before taking any such pills. Antioxidants are very beneficial for anti aging skin care products. You should consult a pharmacist in order to get the right amount of these products.
What are home remedies against aging?
If you wish to reduce your wrinkles, then it is important for you to take care of your diet and exercise regularly. A lot of people report that after giving up unhealthy food and exercising regularly, their skin looks much better than before . They have also reduced the chance of getting skin cancer by taking proper care of their diet and exercising regularly.
Do Anti-aging Supplements Really Work?
Are you looking for reliable anti-aging supplements? If so, then you will have to do a lot of research before you can choose the right product that will give your skin the moisture it requires.
There are many other supplements that contain harmful chemicals which could make your skin worse than it was before. To avoid all those unnecessary things, do some research online and choose a trustworthy brand that is effective and safe for your skin.
What is Anti age medicine?
Anti age medicine is the treatment of aging and managed to slow down the aging process. There are many forms of anti age medicines such as hormone replacement.
The main aim of this treatment is to maintain healthy skin by reducing wrinkles and preventing premature aging. This medicine is made up of natural herbs which are easily available in market. It can be a home made remedy which can also be prepared from fresh fruits and vegetables which will produce good results.
Although this medicine is not completely proven but it has good results till now and many Doctors across the world recommend this therapy in their practice sessions and hospitals for quick result.
What is the best anti aging medicine?
There are many products that claim to be the best anti aging medicine, but when you talk to the people who have used them, they would tell you there is nothing much to expect from these products. If you look at the price of each product, they will also not give you results that are worth their money.
There is no wonder if someone asks whether these products really work or not. If they do work, they would be too cheap for their performance which can be achieved by other better and economic means. You can see this by comparing the prices of these different supplies in comparison with other day to day items such as health food stores and supermarkets.